We believe with the rising popularity of BBQ culture, almost all average household of in America owns some sort of grills. They come in a plethora of types, namely gas grills, charcoal/wood grills, hybrid grills; among them charcoal grills are the most affordable and compact models. Gas grills can be easier to operate and quicker to clean, but quality of product comes with quantity of money. Surprisingly, many people still prefer this old timey traditional and cheap way of grilling using charcoal. They are said to give foods a texture and aroma that cooking by gas misses out. What are you waiting for when the summer is coming. The sun is shining, birds are singing, let’s grab some chairs and table and throw a grilling party in your backyard. But first, you would have to purchase a decent charcoal grill.
- 1. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- 2. Dyna-Glo DGN576SNC-D Dual Zone Premium Charcoal Grill
- 3. Char-Griller 2-2424 Table Top Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box
- 4. Marsh Allen 30052AMZ Kay Home Product’s Cast Iron Hibachi Charcoal Grill
- 5. Cuisinart CCG-190RB Portable Charcoal Grill, 14-Inch, Red