Even with the most advanced television model, flat or bent, LCD or normal screen, your home theatre experience would never be topped without one hella great speaker system. With a TV, you just watch your favorite series or game shows idly sitting in front of the screen, but with the combo of TV and speaker system, you immerse yourself into the fantastically lively and rich of both images and sounds by just a few clicks. We wrote an article about wireless soundbars, which work perfectly well with televisions, but they remarkably underperform compared to decent home theater surround sound systems.
Unlike soundbars, speaker systems come in complicated various-piece structure, so it is best that you read the manual carefully or ask for help from a professional. It is crucial that all of the components are placed and wires are plugged correctly so you can get the utmost sonic and crisp audio experience.
- 1. Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System
- 2. Pioneer HTP-074 5.1 Channel Home Theater Package
- 3. Samsung HT-J5500W 5.1 Channel 1000-Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
- 4. Yamaha YHT-4920UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
- 5. Onkyo HT-S5800 5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Home Theater Package