Let me tell you a secret: You can totally purchase a decent long-lasting pair of in-ear headphones with $50 budget. Shocking, right? In-ear headphones do not have to be as darn pricey as over-ear headphones, and they do come in different styles like wired or wireless models. Though over-ear pieces provide better sound quality and noise elimination, they are undoubtedly expensive and not the first options for people whose wallets are thin.
We are no experts in audio electronics, but our team do share the mutual love for music and have been trying to find a proper pair of in-ear headphones for a while. Good news is that we found some really good ones.
- 1. Wireless Sport Bluetooth Headphones – by Bluephonic
- 2. RIF6 Eargo Wireless Headphones for Running
- 3. Bluetooth Earbuds, Tesson T890 Wireless V4.1 Magnetic Headphones Super Bass Stereo Noise Cancelling Earphones
- 4. Sennheiser CX 686G Sports Ear-Canal Headset for Android Devices
- 5. JLab Audio Epic Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sports Earbuds with 10 Hour Battery and IPX4 Waterproof Rating